As a Careeer Architect, you act as a consultant to the candidates that you meet by presenting career opportunities, as well as by guiding them through the whole talent acquisition process. You also act as a consultant to the client companies that you support by endorsing qualified candidates for a wide array of available roles. You are tasked to source, screen, evaluate, endorse, coordinate, and maintain professional relationship with your candidates and clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Operations Head and Project Managers to determine staffing needs
- Deliver high quality work consistently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of one's own work
- Source and attract top talents and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis
- Administer appropriate assessments and background checks to candidates, and make recommendations and endorsements to internal and external partners
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to Project Managers, Operations Head, and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external partners and clients to ensure achievement of work goals
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job
- Deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands
- Grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Critical evaluation
- Relationship management
- Business acumen
- Grit to achieve targets
- Eagerness to learn new strategies and approaches and to study different companies, roles and industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Asia Select's recruitment efforts based on client needs
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders
- Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information and the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Employment Type / Expected Hours of Work
Office days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position is full time.
Indicators of successful performance include:
- Productivity / quantity of candidate endorsements
- Quality of candidate endorsements according to client's standards
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Attendance and compliance to company guidelines
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.